Batten Bottom Plate - Choose your colour and size
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- Brisbane (Virginia); Gold Coast (Molendinar); Newcastle (Cardiff); Melbourne (Dandenong or Derrimut); Adelaide (Kilburn) and Perth (Jandakot)
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
- In our 'Direct Delivery Zones', direct delivery by the warehouse truck is between $159 (most zones) and $229.
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
- Monument, Woodland Grey, White or Western Red Cedar
1 x Bottom Plate for a batten (choose size and colour)
- 4mm thick
- Has countersunk screw holes strategically placed to allow plate to screw to matching batten
- Aluminium die cast alloy 383
- Genuine Australian Interpon Powder Coat
- Available in Monument, Woodland Grey, White or Western Red Cedar
CONSIDER THE BENEFITS OF OUR PATENTED BATTEN SYSTEM:
ECO FRIENDLY - Pronto Louvres are made from aluminium - the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust and third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon). There are no ongoing painting issues with powder coated aluminium louvres.
FIRE RETARDANT - Aluminium is described as non-combustible. When aluminium is exposed to a prolonged fire environment it will begin to melt (not burn) with a melting point between 600 and 660 degrees Celsius. Aluminium louvres are an excellent choice where fire risk requires consideration.
WEATHER & INSECT PROOF - Aluminium is impervious to insects and termites plus the non-porous surface is naturally resistant to fungi, mould and mildew. It is also unaffected by exposure to sunlight and water making it ideal for louvre/screening solutions.
LIGHT WEIGHT - Aluminium weighs approximately one third of a piece of steel that is the same size and shape. Pronto Louvres are made by extruding aluminium which allows for optimisation of shape to maximise strength and reduce weight.
COLOUR STABILITY - Powder coating aluminium provides outstanding long term colour fastness and stability - this means powder coated louvres are ideal for the Australian climate.
RUST PROOF - Aluminium does not rust. With a powder coated or imaged finish, Pronto Louvres may be enjoyed for the long term with minimal maintenance and no worry of corrosion.