Heavy Duty Single Gate Kit (Key-lockable Latch)
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- Brisbane (Virginia); Gold Coast (Molendinar); Newcastle (Cardiff); Melbourne (Dandenong or Derrimut); Adelaide (Kilburn) and Perth (Jandakot)
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
- In our 'Direct Delivery Zones', direct delivery by the warehouse truck is between $159 (most zones) and $229.
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
- Powder Coated Black
Heavy Duty Single Gate Kit -
1 x Pair of heavy duty 'Left-Hand' ball bearing hinges, not powder coated. (Single gate kits come with left-hand hinges by default. If your require right handed hinges please leave a comment/request when checking out).
1 x Key Lockable, Double Sided, LokkLatch® Deluxe Latch by D&D technologies. (Can be re-keyed by a locksmith to suit most 'front door' house keys).
- Hinges are Galvanized finish (NOT POWDER COATED)
- No Bolts or screws are provided. Please buy screws seperatly. (We recommend that you buy a bag of 100 screws with every order).
- Extra wide gates should be fixed with bolts. (NOT Tek screws).
Single Gate Opening: 1 x 975mm gate, with 40mm allowance for hinges and latch gaps = 1015mm opening/gap between gate posts.
**NO SCREWS OR BOLTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE KIT**
About the LokkLatch® Deluxe is a high quality privacy and security gate latch. Side-fixing legs provide extra double-face fixing strength and easy alignment. It also only requires one hole drilled through the post, meaning easier installation.
The LokkLatch Deluxe with strong, moulded polymer construction and stainless steel components, takes an innovative approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the unique benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with superior design and rust-proof components. The Push-Button External Access allows the gate to be operated and locked from either side of the gate.
Possible Double Gate Openings:
2 x 975mm gates, with 60mm allowance for hinges and latch gaps = 2010mm opening/gap between gate posts.
1 x 975mm gates, 1 x 2450mm gate, with 60mm allowance for hinges and latch gaps = 3485mm opening/gap between gate posts.
2 x 2450mm gates, with 60mm allowance for hinges and latch gaps = 4960mm opening/gap between gate posts.