Side Rollers for Sliding Gate (Includes brackets for fixing to posts) -Made for use with a 65x65mm double post - when using the 'Post Joiner'
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- Brisbane (Virginia); Gold Coast (Molendinar); Newcastle (Cardiff); Melbourne (Dandenong or Derrimut); Adelaide (Kilburn) and Perth (Jandakot)
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
- In our 'Direct Delivery Zones', direct delivery by the warehouse truck is between $159 (most zones) and $229. Maximum of 6 security panels per order for delivery (unless you have a suitable forklift onsite)
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
- Powder Coated Black
2 x Heavy Duty Guide rollers for sliding gates + left and right side brackets for fixing to posts!
- 60mm diameter roller x 60mm long with M20 thread
- Premium roller featuring ball bearings with stainless steel bearing cage
- Made in Italy
- Assemble onto posts with specially made plates – included with purchase
- 90x70mm angle - 105mm wide
- 5mm hot dip galvanised steel powder coated black
- 1x left bracket and 1x right bracket
- 30 x 22mm slotted hole for guide roller installation. Slotted hole allows final adjustment of guide roller position
- Pre-Drilled for fixing to posts & slotted hole for M20 guide roller thread
- 4x 7mm diameter fixing holes per bracket
- Made to suit 200mm wide tunnel post opening