65mm x 16.5mm Slat - 6100mm long - Choose your colour
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'In Stock' GUARANTEE:
- Full refund in 1 to 3 days if product is ever not 'In Stock'
- Stocked At:
- Brisbane (Virginia); Gold Coast (Molendinar); Newcastle (Cardiff); Melbourne (Dandenong or Derrimut); Adelaide (Kilburn) and Perth (Jandakot)
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- Click & Collect:
- FREE to Collect from Aus-wide warehouses after ordering online
- Direct Delivery Zone:
- $139 flat rate cost per order. Central Coast & Perth $165
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
- Powder Coated Black, Monument, Woodland Grey, Basalt, Silver, Dune, Surfmist, White or Mill Finish
1 x 65mm x 16.5mm Aluminium Slat with Centre Web - 6100mm long
- Alloy 6063-T6
- 1.2mm Wall Thickness with centre web
- 3.5mm radius corners
- Genuine Australian Interpon Powder Coat
- Available in Black, Monument, Woodland Grey, Basalt, Silver, Dune, Surfmist, White or Mill finish
Our Horizontal Slat Fencing System is Australia's Premier Slat System for a reason...
ECO FRIENDLY - Pronto Louvres are made from aluminium - the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust and third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon). There are no ongoing painting issues with powder coated aluminium louvres.
FIRE RETARDANT - Aluminium is described as non-combustible. When aluminium is exposed to a prolonged fire environment it will begin to melt (not burn) with a melting point between 600 and 660 degrees Celsius. Aluminium louvres are an excellent choice where fire risk requires consideration.
WEATHER & INSECT PROOF - Aluminium is impervious to insects and termites plus the non-porous surface is naturally resistant to fungi, mould and mildew. It is also unaffected by exposure to sunlight and water making it ideal for louvre/screening solutions.
LIGHT WEIGHT - Aluminium weighs approximately one third of a piece of steel that is the same size and shape. Pronto Louvres are made by extruding aluminium which allows for optimisation of shape to maximise strength and reduce weight.
COLOUR STABILITY - Powder coating aluminium provides outstanding long term colour fastness and stability - this means powder coated louvres are ideal for the Australian climate.
RUST PROOF - Aluminium does not rust. With a powder coated or imaged finish, Pronto Louvres may be enjoyed for the long term with minimal maintenance and no worry of corrosion.