Square Premium Designer Spigot (Suits Core Drilling) - Includes a Raised Designer Cover Plate!
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- 14 x Aus-wide Warehouse Locations
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
- In our 'Direct Delivery Zones', direct delivery by the warehouse truck is between $159 (most zones) and $229.
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
Includes a Raised Designer Cover Plate! (NOT just a flat cover ring BUT a raised Designer Cover that looks great!). 1 x Square Premium (Professional Quality) 2205 Stainless Steel Designer Spigot. Is designed to be installed into a 'core drilled' hole in concrete. Includes cover plate.
Dimensions: Spigot is 45x50mm square with bevelled edges. Some areas spigots will be 50x50mm.
About our premium stainless steel spigots:
- Extra strong - We insist on using 2205 duplex stainless steel - 2205 Stainless Steel is far superior in strength to standard marine grade 316 and 316L stainless steel.
- Stronger stylish design - We believe that our square shaped stainless steel spigots (with bevelled corners) look the best. Their square shape also means that they are by design significantly stronger than a basic round spigot.
- Amazing corrosion resistance - 2205 Stainless achieves almost twice the corrosion resistance to ordinary 316. This is due to added levels of Nickel, Chromium, Molybdenum and Nitrogen. 2205 stainless steel is commonly used in harsh marine environments.
- Highly polished - is the icing on the cake... that when combined with our 2205 grade stainless steel makes our spigots very resistant to pitting and corrosion. The high polished surface means that corrosive elements cannot easily get a foot hold on the surface of the spigot.
- Great tea staining resistance - tea staining is a cosmetic discolouration of the surface of stainless steel that can occur in highly corrosive environments. 2205 stainless steel that is highly polished is very resistant to tea staining.
- Easy adjustment - The spigots are a 'friction fit' which allows for easy adjustment and is great for DIY installation.
Fence Guru™ glass pool fencing system is EASY for DIY installation:
There are no bolt holes in the glass panel... meaning that the spigots are not required to be fitted to the glass panel in an exact position - this allows for easy adjustment. The spigots are a 'friction fit' meaning that the spigots are clamped tightly to the glass with two Allen key screws on the back of the spigot. The screws push a pressure plate hard onto the glass panel and firmly clamp it into place. If you need to move a panel slightly, or completely remove a panel for any reason, you can simply loosen the Allen key screws. The ability to slightly move a panel is so important, especially when it comes to fine tuning the opening for your glass gate and also for fine tuning the gaps between your glass panels.
Fence Guru™ quality assurance:
Our glass panels and stainless spigots are supplied by National Australian Companies, who guarantee full compliance with Australian standards, (AS1926.1) and who also provide compliance certificates.
We recommend that the gap between each glass panel be between 20 to 60mm. At the start and finish of each length also leave a gap of 20 to 60mm. Gap under the glass is normally around 50mm.
Stainless steel maintenance:
Clean stainless steel regularly using a mild detergent and a soft brush to remove the build up of dirt, grime and salt deposits etc. Wash with a mild detergent and then rinse off with fresh water. Do not use heavy duty cleaners or strong household cleaner or solvents. Never use hydrochloric acid to clean stainless steel or cleaners that are acidic or alcohol based. Please note: if you are in a highly corrosive environment and choose not to regularly clean your stainless steel components you may get tea staining/discolouration on your stainless steel products.