350Wx1200Hx12mm Frameless Glass Pool Fence Panel, 'A' Grade Quality, Australian Standards Pass Mark, Clear Toughened, Polished Edges and Corners.
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- 14 x Aus-wide Warehouse Locations
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- DELIVERY CHARGE:
- In our 'Direct Delivery Zones', direct delivery by the warehouse truck is between $159 (most zones) and $229.
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
1 x Frameless Glass Pool Fence Panel - 350mm wide x 1200mm high, 12mm thick.
FenceGuru™ Pool Safe Frameless Glass Panels are the best in the market! They’re made from 12mm thick, clear toughened glass, to Australian Standards - plus; all glass panel edges and corners are beautifully polished and beveled. These stunning glass panels are then matched to high polished, premium 2205 marine grade stainless steel spigots, for the ultimate combination!
FenceGuru™ glass pool fencing system is EASY for DIY installation:
There are no bolt holes in the glass panel... meaning that the spigots are not required to be fitted to the glass panel in an exact position - this allows for easy adjustment. The spigots are a 'friction fit' meaning that the spigots are clamped tightly to the glass with two Allen key screws on the back of the spigot. The screws push a pressure plate hard onto the glass panel and firmly clamp it into place. If you need to move a panel slightly, or completely remove a panel for any reason, you can simply loosen the Allen key screws. The ability to slightly move a panel is so important, especially when it comes to fine tuning the opening for your glass gate and also for fine tuning the gaps between your glass panels.
Only the best glass panels!
'A' grade toughened to Australian standards. Each panel is stamped with an Australian Standards Pass Mark. Our panels are 'very clear', with a low iron content (to avoid the unwanted green tint). All edges are beautifully bevelled and polished. Our panels have no sharp corners as they have a bevelled and polished radius edge.
FenceGuru™ glass panels:
Our clear toughened glass panels are 12mm thick and are made to Australian Standards. All glass panel edges and corners are beautifully polished and bevelled for the safest and best possible look.
We recommend that the gap between each glass panel be between 20 to 60mm. At the start and finish of each length also leave a gap of 20 to 60mm. Gap under the glass is normally around 50mm.