Sliding Gate Kit - 4260mm Wide
- In Stock
- Pick-up, Shipping or Packing:
- Calculated at Checkout
- 'IN STOCK' GUARANTEE for ASAP PICKUPS:
- FULL refund if your order is not confirmed within 24 business hours. (Excludes deliveries and pack for transport orders).
- Stocked At:
- Brisbane (Virginia); Gold Coast (Molendinar); Newcastle (Cardiff); Melbourne (Dandenong or Derrimut); Adelaide (Kilburn) and Perth (Jandakot)
- Handling Fee & GST:
- $16.50 per order & ALL prices Include GST
- CLICK & COLLECT:
- Please wait to receive your pick-up message before collecting - If you need an ASAP pick-up please text or call Lisa on 0412 736 242 (Mon-Fri, 8-4).
- Direct Delivery Zone:
- Cannot be delivered unless you have a suitable forklift onsite
- Credit Card Charges:
- We DON'T charge card fees, including Amex (most fence suppliers charge 1 to 1.5%!)
- Powder Coated Black
Genuine trade quality heavy duty sliding gate!
Available in 1790mm high (to match 1800mm high security panels) or 2090mm high (to match 2100mm high security panels).
- 1 x left side at 2130mm wide
- 1 x right side at 2130mm wide
- 2 x 595mm long heavy duty internal joiners - hot dip galvanised
- 2 x Plastic bottomrail caps - UV stabilised black
- Hardware joiner fixing kit: 25x M12x25mm bolts; 25x T3mm flat washers & 25x spring washers
- Drill jig (only required if width adjusting)
- Gate frame made from premium 100x100mm SHS 3mm thick steel
- Pickets 25 x 25 x 1.2m press top - passes through punched top rail
- All welds silicon bronze
- Kit form - left and right sides make up to 4260mm wide gate
- Internal joiners made from heavy duty 5mm thick steel & hot dip galvanised powder coated black. 12 x bolts per joiner ensures high strength
Gate width can be customised!
- Add middle modular sections to make gates up to 8500mm wide
- Easily width adjustable - 1 x gate end removeable. Simply remove pre-assembled vertical side stile by unbolting, cut width to size and re-install. The removeable vertical side end should always be positioned on motor side
- Middle extension panels - holes pre-drilled for easy assembly with internal slotted joiners
Fast and easy assembly onsite or in factory